The SLM series tuning fork level switch / level detector has no moving parts and requires no calibration. The High/Low selection feature is available as a standard feature unlike the instruments from other manufacturers. The level switch is insensitive to material build-up and isn’t affected by the electrical properties of the service material. You can choose an enclosure depending on you process plant conditions.
- High Durability – No moving parts, no mechanical wear and tear, no maintenance.
- Fast and Easy Installation – Requires no Calibration
- Fail-safe High/Low Selection Feature Available as Standard – Reduces inventory, since the same evaluation unit can be field configuredeither for High or Low Level fail-safe detection.
- Insensitive to Mechanical Vibrations and build up of Materialfrom Vessel Walls Inherent property of our fork.
- Not affected by Electrical Properties of the Service Material – Mechanical principle used for level detection.
- Suitable for Dusty and Hazardous Area – Weather-proof and Explosion-proof versions available.
- Also available in circular enclosures.